ONLY 12 APARTMENTS
Exclusive homes in Nõmme with a true sense of history
Unique in Tallinn
Nõmme at its timeless best
Kivimäe Süda is a new residential development in a part of Nõmme where new-builds are few and far between. We are constructing a limited number of luxurious new apartments in the jewel in the crown of the Kivimäe Süda project: a building whose functionalist look was designed by architect Alfred Kehva in the 1930s. Situated at Kivimäe 27, it will feature 12 unique open-plan apartments that capture the spirit of the era in which the building was erected.
Officially opened in 1938, the building has fulfilled a number of roles over the years: originally it served as a military sanatorium, later as a telephone exchange. Nordecon is breathing new life into the building in 2022, reimagining it as an exclusive apartment block.
Private living in a pine forest
Kivimäe Süda is in a private, picturesque location that enjoys everything the city has to offer while also being close to nature. The history of the district combines with its untouched natural beauty to present the ideal conditions for creating a dream home with lasting value.
The network of streets in this part of Nõmme makes getting around by car, bike and public transport easy. The surrounding area is fully developed and offers active recreation opportunities for every member of the family: just a short stroll away you will find the Hiiu-Harku health track, Glehn Park and the Nõmme Sports Centre.
ARCHITECTURE & CONSTRUCTION
Exciting new homes designed for convenience
The new apartments, which have been designed by ARS Projekt under Ats Buddell, are all about preserving as much of the original 1930s architecture as possible while complementing it with modern homes marked out by their spaciousness and convenience.
Kivimäe Süda will be home to just 12 apartments, each with its own unique floor plan. There will also be separate entrances providing access to no more than 2-4 of the apartments. The classic architecture of the era will be reflected in particular in the two-storey apartments in the arched wings of the building. A plethora of windows will ensure the new homes are light and airy and emphasise how well matched they are to their Nõmme setting.
The Kivimäe 27 building is situated at the northern end of a plot of land covering more than 7000 m2 – unusually large by Nõmme standards. Recognised landscape architect Terje Ong (Tajuruum OÜ) has worked to ensure that the surrounding property is in harmony with the architectural solution for the building. Such expansiveness, which is rarely found in the city, will be able to enjoyed from the spacious balcony or terrace that comes with each apartment.
Kivimäe 27 apartments
|1||Floor: 1-2||Rooms: 4||Size: 140 m²||Balcony/terrace: 25.3 m²||659 000 €|
|2||Floor: 1-2||Rooms: 4||Size: 151.2 m²||Balcony/terrace: 22.9 m²||739 000 €|
|3||Floor: 1||Rooms: 5||Size: 148.1 m²||Balcony/terrace: 23.7 m²||749 000 €|
|4||Floor: 1||Rooms: 3||Size: 104.3 m²||Balcony/terrace: 5.8 m²||569 000 €|
|5||Floor: 2||Rooms: 5||Size: 148.1 m²||Balcony/terrace: 15.8 m²||699 000 €|
|6||Floor: 2||Rooms: 3||Size: 104.3 m²||Balcony/terrace: 5.8 m²||reserved|
|7||Floor: 1||Rooms: 3||Size: 94.4 m²||Balcony/terrace: 11.8 m²||513 000 €|
|8||Floor: 1||Rooms: 4||Size: 140.9 m²||Balcony/terrace: 24.2 m²||667 000 €|
|9||Floor: 2||Rooms: 3||Size: 94.4 m²||Balcony/terrace: 9.9 m²||499 000 €|
|10||Floor: 2||Rooms: 4||Size: 140.9 m²||Balcony/terrace: 10.7 m²||reserved|
|11||Floor: 1-2||Rooms: 5||Size: 161.5 m²||Balcony/terrace: 22.1 m²||870 000 €|
|12||Floor: 1-2||Rooms: 4||Size: 155.1 m²||Balcony/terrace: 23.7 m²||840 000 €|
The apartments will only be sold with a parking space and storage space.
All prices include 20% VAT.
A dignified interior to match the historical facade
Behind the interior architecture of Kivimäe Süda is Rene Safin from ARS Projekt, who took his inspiration from the era in which the building was constructed and the natural environment around it. Quality materials are to be used to reproduce the feel of the 1930s, combining the best aspects of the historical and the modern. The feature tones will add a dignified accent to the light and airy apartments.
The Kivimäe Süda homes have been planned to be as spacious and open as possible, ensuring the best views of the Nõmme pines. A lot of thought has gone into the floor plans for each of the apartments. In addition to providing plenty of living space, these new homes will also offer convenience in the form of storage areas, wardrobes and dedicated laundry rooms.
The steps to take towards owning your dream home
The sales process will be divided into stages:
- First, a notarised contract under the law of obligations will be entered into with the client, setting out all of the details of the transaction. The prerequisite for entering into such a contract is the payment of 15% of the value of the apartment by the buyer.
- Then, once the apartments are complete, a real rights contract will be entered into with which the buyer pays the remainder of the sales price and the right of ownership of the property transfers to them.
- Before entering into a contract under the law of obligations, the buyer has the right to reserve the apartment for a period of up to two weeks. The basis of the reservation is the price offer made by the seller. If the terms and conditions of the contract under the law of obligations and the date of the transaction are not agreed upon during the reservation period, the seller has the right to unilaterally cancel the reservation.
- The contract price includes
- the completion of the apartment in accordance with the designs and with the interior finishing package agreed upon in the sales contract;
- the fee for the construction and connection of utilities (electricity, gas, water, sewerage and heating); and
- connection readiness for data, telephone, cable television and digital networks
- The contract price does not include
- notary fees and state fees for entry into the sales contract (to be paid by the buyer);
- additional work and special solutions within the apartment (the price of which shall be calculated separately from that of the contract);
- connection fees for data, telephone, cable television and digital networks and security services; or
- a parking space or storage space
Võtame teiega lähipäevil kindlasti ühendust.